10 Steps AZRIM is fighting COVID19
Like most other businesses, our business has taken a decent hit with appointments being cancelled and postponed indefinitely. Whilst I’m talking to some clients online and through virtual meetings, it’s a lot of uncertainty with many industries that’s really not helping us or others.
Using the spare time well is what will set apart the best from the rest. I’ve been investing my time on improving our online store and also adding more content to different social media, YouTube Channel and our online style blogs.
As a business we can handle orders online but the conservatives amongst us prefer the face to face talk.
Here’s 10 things we’re doing to reduce anxiety amongst our clients and grow Azrim Made to Measure:
1. All fabrics and suits and garments are pre-cleaned before our tailors begin any work on them. Then after tailoring they’re steam pressed and packed individually into sealed packets and then sent put in a single DHL approved box.
2. All garments when received here are against taken to a dry cleaner to be thoroughly steam pressed and steam cleaned before being handed to the client.
3. I’ve triple checked all touch points and have been ensured highest safety is being followed, for our clients and myself as the main contact delivering goods.
Steam is the safest and cleanest and surest way to kill all bacteria. Also wool is naturally highly resistant to bacteria making it one of the best fabrics to wear.
4. If we can’t see the client then I’m posting the boxes using AU Post personally again ensuring only new and clean packaging is used.
5. For virtual meetings we are using WhatsApp video or Zoom with clients. LiveChat feature on our site to answer questions and queries.
6. We are looking at ways to help our clients and are investigating flexible payment terms and economical options to service and not burden our clients.
7. We are dealing with suppliers in Italy directly who have lost upto 90% of their business with the region being worst affected. They’re following all health protocols and we are checking on these every few weeks, to ensure our supply chain isn’t disrupted.
8. From this year onward, we are going to offer split pricing where if you choose to buy online directly the items on made to measure will be 20% cheaper than a face to face meeting.
This will work superbly well for existing clients who don’t need to be measured up again as we have everything on file; and their garments will be delivered directly to them.
9. Operations online upgrade will begin from May 2020 with an aim to grow that region and generate at least 40% of our revenue online, focused on export globally.
10. We will start to hire individuals in AU and NZ from May 2020 with retail and fashion sales background, who wish to join our team, beginning with a 3 month probation period on commission only. Full training and kit will be provided.
Their performance and attitude will be rewarded when they are made part of our team with amazing perks, and possibility of regional licensing opportunities.
If you’re interested to join, email us your CV with 1 to 2 referees on email@example.com